Jun 28, 2017

June WIPocalypse

So I'm in the midst of my crazy busy time. This means I've missed the last 2 WIPocalypse updates. So much for checking in every time this year. I try I really do. Since we left before the last one on vacation I totally forgot. So let's see what sad progress I've made since my last WIPocalypse check in March 27th. I also like to use my WIPocalypse to keep track of how many days I've worked on which projects. LOL This should be easy. Let's see...

Family Crest -- 12 Days I'm still trying to focus on this one. I at least have some major progress done during these sad amount of days in 2 months

Here I was at the March check in...
Here I am now...
I finished the 7th page and started the 8th. The top row of pages is now complete finally. Wohoo progress!!

Monthly Snapshots -- 8 Days. I finished up April before my vacation. Have yet to start May or June. So behind. Here is April anyway...
To the Sea by Hands on Design -- 6 Days. Started this one on vacation and finished it up in June.
Love these front and back pillow type finishes.

Under the Sea SAL -- 4 Days. Finished up the April section.




I also participated in the Longest Day SAL. So I had 11 new starts. Scroll down one post to see all those pictures. It was a fun SAL to join in on.

So even though I've been extremely busy progress is still being made. Not near as much as I would like but hey stitching is happening in there so I'll be thankful for that.

I'm going to skip this month's question. I have too many others thing calling me away. Just glad I got this post posted at all haha. See ya hopefully next check in with maybe more progress.....hopefully.

15 comments:

Linda said...

Everything looks great Katie.

Linda

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely to see all your projects.

LeShawn said...

The monthly snapshot is gorgeous. I want to stitch them. Thanks for the lovely photos of you projects.

Heather said...

I'm sending good thoughts to your friend. And I need to check out some of those Jim shores. Great progress! Love your vacation photos like always. It's too bad I don't live there anymore I would have come met you.

Brigitte said...

Great progress on all these projects, Katie. And I'm sure that you will catch up on the monthly snapshots very soon.

Justine said...

A great update Katie - you're stitching some really nice things as always.
I love your pillow finish, it's so pretty.

Rhona said...

So many pretty projects! They all look wonderful.

Mii Stitch said...

Great stitching Katie!!
Must be that time of the year where we're all so busy with Life and the stitching is falling a bit behind. I'm sure we'll catch up soon :) I will be thinking of you when I try to do so on mine too!

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Katie, So fun to see all of these updates on your projects. Your crest is coming along so beautifully! Have a good day! --Andrea

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work! You have had the perfect excuse for not stitching so much. I do like those snapshot designs but I am rather partial to a monthly series!

Maggee said...

Hi there! I KNOW how difficult it is to come back to stitching and blogging after an absence, no matter the reason! I will get caught up reading blogs TODAY! And then I am sticking to my stitching chair to finish my current project, so I have three this month! THEN tomorrow or Sunday, I will post to the blog! I surely do love the Family Crest. A couple of times I considered getting mine converted... we shall see! I do love Hands on Designs too... so many cute creations. Your finishes are delightful, as ever! I have no doubt you will catch on on your Monthly SAL and the Sea one... you can do it! Hugs!

Sally said...

Oh wow so many lovely pieces! You've made great progress. Love your finishes too.

Julie said...

I'm so way behind on blog reading, lots of lovely new starts. The family crest is looking lovely.

Preeti said...

Lovely stitching !! I also managed only a little bit of stitching last week.

Renee said...

You've made such beautiful progress! I adore the beach pillow. The SAL is adorable and your progress on your family crest is very visible. Yay for a page finish!