Nov 9, 2017

New Start and I won!

I didn't want you left wondering what I decided to work on. So I decided to stop by and write a post. Remember my fun monthly snapshots. I am so far behind. I missed July, August, September, and October. Too busy those months. So I was getting ready to start July....July in November? Beautiful patriotic design in the crisp fall month. So I glanced ahead at November...
How cute! Okay I must skip those other 4 months and start this one right away. So start it I did...
I will be going back to finish those other 4 missed months though so don't worry. Just don't know when. I also was reading blogs and seen that I won a giveaway that Jo hosted during the Halloween Blog Hop. Look what I won...
Shepherd's Bush Spooky Night
I can't wait to stitch it up to display for next year. When I do get it finished I will definitely pay it forward here since I was lucky enough to win it from Jo to begin with. 

I have a busy few days ahead. There is a fun fall festival going on in Shipshewana with lots of fun shopping to do. Mom, Jeremiah, and me are going tomorrow. Then Saturday mom and me are meeting a close family friend to go back. I'm sure we'll have a blast. We always do. Sunday I already have plans to park myself on the couch and stitch so hopefully I'll make up for being busy the next two days haha. Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice new start! You can finish November now and then have the four missing months done in plenty of time for next year!
Congratulations on your win. I must not forget to send it out LOL. It might help if I actually fully finish it myself...

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your win,that’s a great design.
I love your November snapshot.Sounds like a fun weekend coming up:)

The Crafty Princess said...

Love the November snapshot, don't blame you for wanting to start it straight away. Congratulations on winning Jo's Halloween blog hop. It's an awesome prize.
xo Alicia

Tiffstitch said...

Great start and congratulations!

Maggee said...

I like that Snapshot! It's gonna be great! And congrats on being the winner of that Halloween design... I KNOW you will finish it for next year (or the year after)! Enjoy your weekend!

Preeti said...

Your new start is lovely.

Brigitte said...

There will be enough time to stitch the missing snapshots next year, I'm sure. The November one is really cute and you made a nice start on it.
Congratulations on winning this great chart from Jo.

Julie said...

Lovely snapshot for this month.
Congrats on the win.

Mii Stitch said...

A lovely start on November. Congratulations on your spooky win, it will certainly be great fun to stitch.

Astrids dragon said...

I'd skip to to November too! Adorable win, lucky you!